« Home | what you've learned » | you sleep in your roomate's bedat six am the sun c... » | i want to write about the break upyeahso whatthe ... » | tonight kinda suckedyou grought home htat guy who ... » | 1.I wake 20 minutes into a fitful and dreamy sleep... » | you sit, with your face leaned toward, and nearly ... » | he describes being touched"it's like when you are ... » | 10 unhealthy things to do today-a donut (poor qual... » | I pour the rest of the vodka from the freezer int... » | How to be Zeus »

the electric blanket
is so warm
he comes home soon after
and turns on the shower
i can hear it from my room
the round brown face of a boy
floats in front of me
from memory
the shower is so loud
he says hello
he asks how i am
but i can barely tell
because of the booze
the electric blanket
the cold cold air
that holds my breath out
in clouds, lit by the desperately
small screen of my phone
as i text ex lovers
too late to be cute.