« Home | tonight kinda suckedyou grought home htat guy who ... » | 1.I wake 20 minutes into a fitful and dreamy sleep... » | you sit, with your face leaned toward, and nearly ... » | he describes being touched"it's like when you are ... » | 10 unhealthy things to do today-a donut (poor qual... » | I pour the rest of the vodka from the freezer int... » | How to be Zeus » | 1.The butcher block has been wiped clean.You stand... » | My mother was born 53 years ago today.On the phone... » | Where the upper arm meets the forearmjust beow the... »

i want to write about the break up
yeah
so what
the break up
the details of time and space
more specifically it was the first time
i noticed that your clock in your room
is like the clock in a school, like its
a actual school clock and that you clipped
a clip light to your plant.
there's the sound of aretha franklin coming up through the floor
real loud
and you're all
"I can't believe my neighbor plays my music so loud, it's one am"
you said that.
I lay on your bed face down trying to not fall asleep.
knowing that now i'll have to walk 20 blocks home
in the cold
at 1:15 am.
and i'm not even drunk
being sober i should be asleep before last call

fuck you
fuck you for making me sit through Precious
on what is or was our last date
even though i didnt want to see it
and CERTAINLY didn't want to spend 11 dollars seeing it
fuck having to try
and try
and try


i dont want to explain this to you.
what i want is you to hold my hand and tell me again
one more time that you love me
yeah and i want to fuck you at least once
before the break up.
i have dreams to be better than this
than this moment
than this moment of failure which is the same
as the last moment when i failed

yeah.
fuck you and fuck this
you know what i want? i want you
i want to stand next to you when you get your next fucking big compliment
i want to know how sad you are when your fucking mother says some weird shit to you
i want you to know that even though i'm fundamentally wasting my time so are you
its just the duration of my success is by the hour
and yours seems to last longer
its all luck buddy anyway
enjoy the shit i give when we're together.
fuck you