« Home | 1/31/07 Weird Science » | San Francisco- My Birthday sort of » | IT'S A NEW EFFING YEAR » | SAN FRANCISCO- Cupcake turns Old 12/19/06 » | SAN FRANCISCO- Hold Yr Horses 12/12 or How To Drin... » | SAN FRANCISCO- New Young Pony Club/Poopscene 12/07/06 » | San Francisco- Rickshaw Stop 11/30/06 » | SAN FRANCISCO- Hold Yr Horses 11/28/06 » | San Francisco- LES GEORGES LENINGRAD 11/25/06 » | San Francisco- Miss Trannyshack Pageant 11/18/06 »

2/1/07 Moving Units Show

I get home and put on the grey levi’s I’ve been wearing for 14 days, a brown and black striped tank top with an inside out long sleeve white t-shirt worn and holy, with a unicorn profile printed on the inside.
I wait in line then Boyf shows right when I get to the front.
On the list again, +1. Next to my name it says Horseface.
Inside Boyf goes straight to the bar but I seek out Chanel, she’s with two very cute boys.
One blonde, totally a homo and one who looks like that cute host from Trading Spaces,
When they had hosts.
Rchrd Oh?! Is trapped behind the dj booth/bar. I join him and we hug.
He’s the best.
I get a drink.
There are hipsters everywhere. Boys with tight tight jeans and V-necks and pointy boots, or shoes, and messenger bags, and peacoats and leather jackets, with the same sweeping hair or not ironic curly hair, or short on top long in front hair.
Girls are wearing hoop earings with striped shirts or very much from Anthropology sweaters or vintage tees with heels in yellow teal white and black, too short bangs, or too long bangs. Black or blond.
I’ve been cloned, or I’m a clone. Sweepy bangs tight jeans.
I hide in the dj booth and dance with just Rchrd Oh?! Sloshing my frenet and ginger on the floor and the tables.
The second band plays, we go outside to smoke.

Vanderbuilt shows up with her TALLPERSIANFRIEND, he is good looking, and tall with a deep v-neck tshirt worn out with holes in it and a scarf tied around his shaved head like a head band.
It’s an awkward hug.
Bake comes up with some impossibly good looking girl in LA hot girl clothes (leggings, heels, cut up t-shirt with perfect make up counter make up and long brown hair), he squeezes by the door guy with her, and puts her on the list right then and there.
We gossip heartily about the girl, her possible age, and the behaviors of rockstarish folk.

We all go back and stand in the dj booth with Lucy too. Chanel dances with her friends, the blonde guy keeps staring Rchrd Oh?! down.
I’m all
That guy is STARING at you.
I text him
He wants to make it with you.
Lucy says she went on a date with him once. I’m all
But he’s GAY
She’s all
He’s bi or something.
I’m all
Or SOMETHING

Sleaze shows up and we awkward hug.
I can’t tell if he actually likes me.

Moving Units takes the stage and do a little testing of levels, while Rchrd Oh?! tries to dj, He keeps turning up his levels and the sound guy keeps turning them down.
When they start the crowd and my friends go crazy. We jump around.
I’m sloshing my second Frenet around.
Lucy pantomimes blowing a dick. I hold my sides and tears squeeze down my face.
I unzip my fly and stick my thumb through. She mimes sucking it.
I nearly piss my pants.
I hug her and I’m all
I missed you.
Boyf tries to put his head under her shirt. I guess it’s tradition that he puts his head up her dress, but it’s not the same, the shirt is too small.

Pony texts me
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
I’m all
AT THE SHOW YOU?
He’s all
BORED AT HOME
I’m all
I’M BORED TOO
He’s all
LET’S HANG OUT LATER

We dance some more, then Sleaze leaves and says
Come to the Arrow later.
I’m so tired from last night and my shirt is so tight.
Boyf missed his friend’s band at the Knock Out.

I hug Rchrd Oh?! and he’s all
I wish I could go home with you guys.
Me too.

At home we wait for just a few minutes before Pony shows up for about ten minutes before I pass out.