« Home | San Francisco-Hold Yr Horses 11/14/06 » | The Knife/Messanine 11/03/06 » | San Francisco-Various Locations 10/31/06 » | Castle Kilkea 10/26/06 » | Virgil St. 10/24/06 » | Mess-anine 10/22/06 » | Pony's Birthday 10/17/06 » | FInd the Party 10/14/06 » | Sweat Records + Pop Life at the District 10/14/06 » | Studio A and Pawn Shop MIAMI 10/12/06 »

San Francisco-Shadowplay 11/17/06

I eat a half a pound of brie, and some havarti. I fold some towels then, leave work.
At home I put on my new black jeans
A black and white striped tank top
A black cardigan with vintage broach
Untied high top Vans

Boyf is off to band practice, I lay on the couch with the dogs and watch CSI:Miami. My stomach churns and slides around.
After the show I get on the scooter and head to SOMA. I bring a bandanna for Donimo's birthday gift.

When I arrive Cupcake is at the bar looking very very handsome with his longish growing hair, and his longist growing scruff, especially in the bar light, with no glasses.
Struthers shows up, she asks for gum, I have some in my scooter. We go out side, and each take a piece. Bubblicious Original.
It's all big in my mouth and smells like lipgloss scented like bubble gum. We go back inside and say hello to Rchrd Oh?!
He's tired. He's been partying, he says, for 10 days with only one day off. Last night he went to Tubesteak and drank all night.

My right eye is dry, and itchy. But just my right eye. Struthers and I have a bubble blowing contest. She wins most of the time, but I get a few good ones.

Some people from the other night show up. Wonder and his crowd, some of the people that were with PJ.
One of Wonder's friends is really good looking. Maybe not really good looking, as much as better looking than most people here.

I give Domino his bandanna. He likes it. It's awkward though, because I am painfully sober.
The cheese sluggishness wears off and I want to dance, or hug someone, or jump around.
Pony shows up with a LITea. I make fun of him for it. I'm the second person to.

Struthers gives me a sip of her whiskey and ginger then blows the biggest bubble yet.
I go for more gum, and spit out my old piece, she just adds the two together, and works
her jaw hard. Our first few are total failures. Something about the gum being newish and softer.
Then she blows the hugist one yet, I spit out my gum.

I go outside with Pony and Rchrd Oh?! for smoking. Rchrd Oh?! tells us about a wierd dream in which a hump back whale chased him down and almost ate him. I tell them about the time last week when I woke up but couldn't move, and tried so hard to say something, to wake Boyf so he could move me or something. All I could do was breathe heavy. Also the dream I had last night when I felt a big pointy hand grabbing onto my face but I couldn't see anything. I woke up but the sleeping pills kept pulling me under, I tried so hard to rollover and grab Boyf, I think I moaned a little bit.

We go inside. Struthers and Cupcake are sitting with two people I don't no. I get Struthers to dance with me. She's such a good dancer, I haven't had anything to drink so placing my feet is a little less certain. I ask her if she thinks she dances like her mother, she's all
"No. Well....maybe"

The music is pretty good. I'm used to Rchrd Oh?!'s HYH sets, this is darker, and less popp-y. Wonder and his pals are having a three some on the dance floor. They keep dancing closer and closer to us. I take off the cardigan. THere are mirrors everywhere but I'm trying to not watch myself dance. I tell her about the dancing at Irish weddings. I tell her that I think I dance like a hired dancer at a Bar Mitzvah or Sweet Sixteen.
She's all
"You have to choose, do you dance like your mother or do you dance like a Bar Mitzvah dancer?"

We keep dancing.

There is an AMAZING go-go dancer here. He's always here. He sort of does his own thing. He only does his own thing really. No beat, no rythm, no melody is strong enough to make him stray from his own personal choreography.

I go outside to call Boyf and run into ART. We kiss cheek to cheek. I like his jacket
"Thrift store"
I'm embarrassed because I'm repping H+M
"I like your broach"
I am redeemed.

I'm all
Who are you here with
He motions to his crowd and names them all. I met them the other night. I can tell by the way they nod, by the way he barely introduces them, even though I don't remember. He says the name of the goodlooking guy who is friends with Wonder. The guy gives me a small nod and look.
I think he's into me.

I really think he is into me.

Maybe I'm wanting more from the night than can really happen.

ART is away before I get a chance to say anything.


I leave Boyf a message. I say goodbye to everyone. Pony is getting another drink then taking a cab. I get on the scoot, and head home.

At home I shower, blowdry and cook.

A burger with cheese and avacado, and perogis.

maybe you don't want to hear this/i shouldn't mention it, but in japan, people call that kind of thing, where you wake up but can't move yr body, a kind of possession by a spirit -- in a spooky/creepy way. 'kanashibari,' i think it's called. weird.

Post a Comment