« Home | Sweat Records + Pop Life at the District 10/14/06 » | Studio A and Pawn Shop MIAMI 10/12/06 » | It's Her Birthday 10/08/06 » | Tubesteak Connection+NY comes to visit 10/05/06 » | HoldYrHorses 10/10/06 »

FInd the Party 10/14/06

After work I go across the street with the work crew.
One frenet with a ginger back, and a handful of amazing fries.
I scoot home and read some of the Crucible and half nap with the dogs.
Agent is going out to a party that Anderson told him about. It's at 18th and Lexington
there's a mural on a wall, and in the mural there's a doorway and through the door there's a party.
I shower blowdry and flatiron. No product.
Yellow tank top black Levi's vintage boots, sleeveless coca-cola sweatshirt.
My hair is sticking up funny, but I prefer it without the greasy product.
Step outside while Semantic's in the can, Agent seems a little hyped up.
He's too high to be so sober, we're going to have to stop at a liquor store, and I need whiskey anyway.
Pony is coming too, he got home from work when I was in the shower.
So it's Pony, Semantic, Sparrow, Agent and me, going up the alley in the mist, my hair will deinitely curl, without product.
Semantic made her outfit, a rad little striped dress that cuts out right where her titties are, with a pink "blouse" and extra tall tube socks with her heels. Hot hot.
We stop at a corner store, Pony and I share some whiskey, one shot per block. after three blocks he wusses out but I keep it going. I joke with Agent about awkwardness. He starts talking in a robot voice, and asks in the voice, what we'd do if he did it all night. Sometimes I wish he was crazy enough to do shit like that.
At 22 we run into Anderson, she's waiting for Sparky. Sparky is driving and doesn't want to show up by herself,
Agent and Sparrow wait with her, Semantic and Pony and I hoof it.
I tell Semantic she should try out for ProjRun. She'd be good tv. She'd sew some decent shit then after a challenge she'd be all, "Bitches let's get WASTED." I keep it up for three blocks. Some guy cat calls her.
Turns out Semantic doesn't really know where the party is
Just that we have to go through a door in a mural
I'm all, We'll have to find the mural and beneath the mural there will be a gnome and he will ask us three riddles, then he will reveal the location of the party. I try to think of some practice riddles. I can't remember any.
We find the mural and there's a gnome under it, no really. or rather a homeless man sleeping on a mattress, I sit on a pyramid of rocks. It's totally that magical night.
We peek through the door and there's a little courtyard with about three people in it, and no music, and no crowds.
We wait.
Pony talks about dropping out of school, Semantic talks about clothes. She's really stoned. When Pony gives me the whiskey the lid isn't on tight so it spills all over the inside of my purse, but just gets my keys wet.
Someone Semantic knows comes up, we talk about TMJ, and migraines, and surgery and headaches. Semantic gets upset, so we stop. We go inside. There's a sign on the steps leading up to the apartment "These steps are dangerous, don't fall and break your lezzy face, or die."
In the kitchen there's a sign that says, "Take a shot and take off your pants"
I'm all, where's the shots.
We go through the kitchen into the living room which is painted all deep red, with a leather couch and loud music, but empty.
Right then Agent and Sparky and Anderson and Sparrow come in.
Now it's a party.
Anderson and I get into a convo about the word Bitch.
More people come in, Pony's ex roomie is there, with a different haircut.
The whiskey is out, I sit on Agent's lap so that I can share with Pony, but my butt's too bony.
People start dancing and I stand with Sparky. We talk about my twin, that the hospital was understaffed when I was born, that my mom didn't know she had two babies in her, I weave into a group of people dancing. Totally awkwardbot.
Anderson says me and Twinjob have to be identical, bc we look too similar.
Agent and everyone goes outside for a cigarette, I follow, through the crowded kitchen where Pony's exroomie shows me how to open a beer bogttle with a lighter. I squeeze through a crowd on the death stairs, and stand next to a giant metal tub in the courtyard.
We go back inside and dance for a minute, Agent and I go to the bathroom, me for piss, him for coke.
Pony and I quit it, he works early and I have shit to do tommorow.
First we walk to 16th for his drunkout pizza. On our way back down Valencia we run into Agent and Semantic, he's going home and she's going for more booze, then we see other people from the party.
Awkwardbot.
We stop at a liquor store so that Pony can get some crackers, there's 5 cops arresting some guy across from LaRondalla. Totally sobering. Total downer.
Back at the house Glasses is asleep on the couch so I sneak to the kitchen for water and take soem sleeping pills.

When I get up, I'm sick, and it sucks.

Being blogged about makes me subconcious. Can my psuedonym be Bacontits???

"I sit on Agent's lap so that I can share with Pony, but my butt's too bony."

You're a poet, and you don't even know it!

I really want to read your blog, but it's too long.

Post a Comment