« Home | Sometimes jerking off makes me sad » | Dreamz » | Sitting on a bench by the bar facing a pool table ... » | Faggots » | andrew » | dr8mk » | the electric blanket is so warmhe comes home soon ... » | what you've learned » | you sleep in your roomate's bedat six am the sun c... » | i want to write about the break upyeahso whatthe ... »

just, being friends

Hey I woke up with you on my mind
I had this dream i think your dick was in my mouth
at the end of it, not entirley hard, but not entirely soft.
My heart was jumping hard and i woke up with
a boner, sweating facedown with a pillow on my head and one
tucked under my right arm, my right leg pulled up
so the knee almost touched my right elbow the left leg
stiff straight.
my shirt was gone, and my right sock too, but
my underwear was on, tight because of the boner.
My head, the inside of it, the brain part was stiff
and stringy,
or rather my thoughts were coming at me
hard and fast three or four at a time,
but i blamed the whiskey, god it must've been 7 am when i woke up
but it was like 11:43, and before i moved, before i took even
my first waking breath i could feel the pull of last nights
drugs and booze right at the base of my skull at the top of my
last vertabrae, i could feel it squeezing and pulling
then opening up and blooming fully, reaching long
spiky fingers
across my whole skull and pointing itself
at the backs of my eyes.
this day, i thought, this day will be just a hangover
i breathed, and my weight pushed my
dick into the bed, and i rolled my hips around.
Yeah. but I woke with you on my mind,
and my stringy stiff many thoughts swarmed, they gathered into
one big ball of worry, one great big greek chorus of anxiety.
more specifically my thoughts
turned into a hard strong storm with cold sharp rain
and i was laying there in a field, a soft pink thing of flesh
on wet slick grass
trying not to think of you, trying not to have a boner for you
but also relishing that at least in sleep i could touch your not
quite hard dick to my mouth. then it rained, then it poured
and lightening struck and I tossed myself out of bed
into the world, shocking my eyes open, the light on suddenly
my body carrying me to the kitchen for water and to the bathroom
to brush my teeth and wet my head and wash the mascara from my eyes
my body in all its dehydration exhaustian and pain
swiped you out of my mind, cleared the storm of my thoughts
and all i could do was boil an egg and try to brew coffee with thick
lazy fingers.