« Home | Dreamz » | Sitting on a bench by the bar facing a pool table ... » | Faggots » | andrew » | dr8mk » | the electric blanket is so warmhe comes home soon ... » | what you've learned » | you sleep in your roomate's bedat six am the sun c... » | i want to write about the break upyeahso whatthe ... » | tonight kinda suckedyou grought home htat guy who ... »

Sometimes jerking off makes me sad

1,
I woke wrapped in black sheets
my phone pressed into the palm of my hand
under my belly.
A line of dried drool sticky on my cheek
a cool spot of spit on the black pillowcase.
The light all grey and blue, the sounds of cars
driving on the wetted street, quickly.

2.
(some text missing)

3.
12 eggs boil in a large silver pot
on the stove. Two have cracked
bespoiling the roiling water with nets
of the ghosts of their insides.

4.
I did not dream of you just now.
Instead I slept like a rock. but maybe not a rock
i think i slept more like a piece of wood
an old one that has been water damaged
but is dried out now, and jagged, with
cobwebs on one end, and the chips of
grey paint. Like a piece of wood
that was maybe part of a piece of a deck
on an old house in Freeport Long Island.

5.
The coffee machine sounds like rain.
and indigestion.

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it.

Post a Comment