« Home | I don't mind » | gemma » | You can see in his swimming and wet eyesthe booze ... » | just, being friends » | Sometimes jerking off makes me sad » | Dreamz » | Sitting on a bench by the bar facing a pool table ... » | Faggots » | andrew » | dr8mk »

Super Mario Brothers on Wiii late at night after watching a mediocre movie that felt like dreaming poorly

1.
I kick over the whiskey, because I can't make Mario
jump high enough.
I bounce off the head of a turtle.
But when I die I bend to drink from the half
full whiskey glass of my friend.
I lean back so my shoulders touch the feet of
a boy I might like.
He does not notice. I do not notice.
Mario jumps high again.

2.
When he did not jump high enough
I let out a sound a 2nd grader might
at the same situation. Or rather
I let out a sound that my second grade
self might've let out.
I think I was smarter then (though not as
knowledgable). I was smarter about
being a person in the world.
Often on the bus I look around and wonder
"How did you all get here? like really
how exactly did you get here and become a person
this morning?"
Mario jumps high on the screen, I bounce off of
certain things and aim to impress my friends with
my moves. We are gathered onto a foam top
mattress in front of a large tv in a small room.
Two of them date, but the other is new
his first time hanging out with us.
To watch the movie we had to get on the bed real
close, my arm was on his and his knee on mine
and I wondered if he noticed as much as me
or if it even matters, or mattered.
I kicked over the whiskey and diet coke because
I could not jump high enough and i got excited
or dissapointed
or excitedly dissapointed.