« Home | gemma » | You can see in his swimming and wet eyesthe booze ... » | just, being friends » | Sometimes jerking off makes me sad » | Dreamz » | Sitting on a bench by the bar facing a pool table ... » | Faggots » | andrew » | dr8mk » | the electric blanket is so warmhe comes home soon ... »

I don't mind

I don't mind that I stole from you
the description of your hair
(a hat of broken rusted nettles),
I stole from you the flavor of kisses
(salty tear taste with the edge of dark chocolate).
I don't mind the place i live in
with its bent in half people toothless and smiling
(pushing words from broke down mishapen mouths)
begging for coins or booze or booze for coins.
Yeah I don't mind the way we drink
endlessly, out or in the house,
with ice, from a glass, from a bottle,
already drunk, stone cold sober or hungover,
I don't mind that we don't seem to want to or know how
to stop. Yeah I don't mind
that sex has become a chore.
I remember seeing dogs fucking, the way the moved
quickly without regret shame or hesitation, yeah sex is like that.
I don't mind that I just wanna fuck my friends,
because I like them enough, because I like ruining things.
I don't mind that I smoke even when i don't want
to
because i like feeling short of breath
I like the headache shaky hands and brief joy
and i like the way smoke looks coming out
of my mouth like I'm magic inside or something.
Yeah I don't mind that you gave me all the sadness
you've been carrying around for 26 years
behind those doe down turned long straight lashes
and deepish brown eyes, I don't mind
that when you cried you'd sit on the edge of the bed
with snot pouring out of you in a puddle
I don't mind that I had to break your heart
and then you turned into a scary coke head and
prostitute
Yeah I don't mind that I stole a description
of love from you, what'd you say?
"like a bird caught in the cage of your ribs"?
I think it was that. yeah.