« Home | Tiredness settles onto your head like a flock of b... » | "Wake UP""Wake UP" they say.COme now from the dim ... » | absence » | It's like this: You're half awake at 2am listening... » | like this » | The glands in his throat are swollen sothat when h... » | she touches her facethe tip of her left ring finge... » | What I remember is lying on the bedwith you on my ... » | I'd draw my teeth. With a black fine tip sharpie.F... » | theres that way some men who sweat alot in the mid... »

wrapped in sweats wrapped in corduroy shorts
wrapped in a longsleeve tshirt wrapped in a zipfront sweatshirt
wrapped in a vintage reversible rabbit fur vest
wrapped in a three season sleeping bag
wrapped in a comforter.
Im hot, its like Miami, Its like India in July
its like a sauna in the sun its like a small bar at the end of the night
in august.
my face gives off heat like a radiator. My breath burns my throat.
I am exhausted propped against a pillow propped against the wall
at the head of my bed the overhead flourescents flourescing badly
the fan clearing out the smell of boy and sweat and ill.
He's coming over. this man, to bring me water.
He'll be wrapped in sweats and a t-shirt but its that warm out.
He'll perch on my bed, by my feet, and he'll judge me, rather evaluate
measure the short time we've known each other against the
strenght of the situation, the shakes i'm having the fever
we cant measure without the thermometer i left in the kitchen