« Home | It's like this: You're half awake at 2am listening... » | like this » | The glands in his throat are swollen sothat when h... » | she touches her facethe tip of her left ring finge... » | What I remember is lying on the bedwith you on my ... » | I'd draw my teeth. With a black fine tip sharpie.F... » | theres that way some men who sweat alot in the mid... » | you write.you sit on your couch with Paris Is Bur... » | 2pm » | You wake tired, in your clothes, with the light on... »

absence

Don't look at my dick.
There's something wrong with it.
A rash, a itchy rash.
And my ass too.
Theres bumps there and a rash.
I haven't gone to the clinic yet.
I keep putting it off.
I can't bring myself to pay attention.
Instead I have a shot of whikey before work,
I drink so much coffee that I get mad.
I bury my head in my pillow with the shades drawn
and the fan on so I can't hear nothing.
Istead I scratch at my dick in public.
I soak it in hot salt water, and grit my teeth, drunk
tired
stoned.
So don't look at my dick