« Home | I'd draw my teeth. With a black fine tip sharpie.F... » | theres that way some men who sweat alot in the mid... » | you write.you sit on your couch with Paris Is Bur... » | 2pm » | You wake tired, in your clothes, with the light on... » | She's upset.I know this because she said "I'm upse... » | A Chinese woman wheels three stacked whtie boxes a... » | You wear white jeans, white tank top white suspend... » | he uses the bathroom but doesnt close the doorhe h... » | it happened like this... »

What I remember is
lying on the bed
with you on my left side wearing
that red and purple flannel that i like,
with your beard and your semi military hair cut
and your tiny red and black cap that
gives you that kid-like appearence
and him on the right his hair all tangles and long
in a white tshirt, and short athletic shorts
no shoes
than also him at the foot of the bed
in a chair or kneeling, short hair, clean shaven
looking all of 21 though he's more
he kept talking
while you were just grinding your teeth
and i was kissing the one on my right.


I wanted to kiss him more
but thought it would be rude because we
were all having so much fun together
though we were just lying there
or kneeling there and i wasnt talking
and you weren't either.
but i didn't want to be rude.
so i didnt kiss him.
in fact i don't remember
kissing him at all. I assume I did.
While your worked your jaw over and over.
The one kneeling or sitting, he microwaved a
cd. We debated it first, if it would be a good idea
to microwavea cd in a small small hotel room that barely fit
a bed and a mini fridge and a microwave and a tv and the 4 of us.
I feel asleep, then woke back up as the cd sparked inside
the black microwave.
It only lasted 4 seconds because we didn't want to start
a fire.
I kissed him again.

the next day sitting on my couch
at home around 4p.m. andrew gave me all the details
he said we were kissing. him and me, not me and andrew.
yeah. so i was kissing him even though
i don't remember now.
I wish i did because i bet it felt good.
especially with all the drugs we were on.
all three of us.
i forgot then, what i remember now, that unlike
alcohol sometimes less is more.

you take just one pill.
you lie on a bed.
you dance.
you drink water.
more does not make it better
more makes it more. which is not better, always.
you do not need three pills
you do not need 2 fifths of whiskey
and 3 hours in a hot tub
playing spin the bottle that you can not
remember.