« Home | theres that way some men who sweat alot in the mid... » | you write.you sit on your couch with Paris Is Bur... » | 2pm » | You wake tired, in your clothes, with the light on... » | She's upset.I know this because she said "I'm upse... » | A Chinese woman wheels three stacked whtie boxes a... » | You wear white jeans, white tank top white suspend... » | he uses the bathroom but doesnt close the doorhe h... » | it happened like this... » | There is the finding... »

I'd draw my teeth. With a black fine tip sharpie.
First my face, drawing my face
with a sharpie, I'd leave out the bags under my eyes
and the rosacea on my nose, I'd thicken my eyebrows
and bring my jaw down and hairline in, just a bit.
I'd draw my mouth wide wide open, lips streteched to a giant O.
(is that how you spell o, or is it Oh, or is it OE?)
My mouth stretched into a giant oval. My lips practically dissappeared
they are streteched so tight.
My teeth all lined up, but not drawn perfectly. Not as straight as they are now, but slightly off, enough to be realistic.
I'd draw my teeth a bit bigger than they are
and squarer, and whiter. I'd draw them falling out.
The molars first though, tumbling past my front teeth, or kind of jumping over the front ones, like tiny little sheeps jumping over a fence. But I'd draw them as teeth, not sheep. No legs, no wool, but jumping like sheep would.
I'd draw them tumbling past my chin to the bottom of the page
where I'd draw them in a pile.
Like they are piled on the bottom of the page.
Then my front teeth would fall out. Flat and square, I'd draw them falling straight down, like if a sheet of paper could fall straight, like a body falling, that's how they'd look when I drew them falling.

Then I'd use a red sharpie and draw a thin line of blood from my mouth to my chin, a drip of it on the top of the pile of teeth.
Then the black sharpie again to draw a thin tear down my face, still no bags under my eyes, no wrinkles, just the smooth smooth paper, and the open wide toothless oval of my mouth.
I'd blacken that part in, so it looks like a hole.