« Home | like this » | The glands in his throat are swollen sothat when h... » | she touches her facethe tip of her left ring finge... » | What I remember is lying on the bedwith you on my ... » | I'd draw my teeth. With a black fine tip sharpie.F... » | theres that way some men who sweat alot in the mid... » | you write.you sit on your couch with Paris Is Bur... » | 2pm » | You wake tired, in your clothes, with the light on... » | She's upset.I know this because she said "I'm upse... »

It's like this: You're half awake at 2am listening to the radio on the computer, and a man outside just below your window is singing sad sad alcohol driven and tempered songs. It's cool, slight winds, windlettes ease in through the cracked window, your eyes flutter and dim, his voice pushes higher and louder till it breaks, then there's silence, then theres sobs. You stare dumbly at the rocks glass full of dark thick whiskey, you look at your idle and heavy hands resting on the card table that is your kitchen table. You can not move. not yet. not now.