« Home | The bench was lower than the chairand the table to... » | jason » | You eat brie cheese.From a plastic bag.From the fr... » | at home6 shots in of jagerthen two of whiskeythere... » | faggots » | Faggots » | At 6:50 wake up, roll around uncomfortablyin your ... » | faggots » | The fog pushes in eastwardup market streetyou see ... » | Your'eBuying winecigarettesand crackersa mana skel... »

Faggots

1.
When he waves a pencil sized joint in your face
You say "when did you start smoking so much pot?"
he says "Stranger things have happened"
you say "i mean i'm not reading you, its just that
it's like you're a pot head all of a sudden"
he laughs, then turns away too quickly
closing the door behind him.

2.
"i want to tell you some thing"
he says
he says
"my therapist said that if i have some thing
to say to you, i should just say it and not
think about it too long, or like hold on to it"
you say "no"

3.
You say
"I haven't cum for about 6 weeks"
he says
"that is so cool!"

4.
He says
"I have to tell you something
about my body"
You lower your voice and scan the room
quickly
"what?" you whisper
"i think i bruised something...inside me"
he says
"oh that's normal" you say
you say "that's totally happened to me"

5.
There's a new large
floral printed couch in the room
"What's this?"
you ask
"That's my new couch,do you like it?" he asks
"no" you say "not at all.