« Home | At 6:50 wake up, roll around uncomfortablyin your ... » | faggots » | The fog pushes in eastwardup market streetyou see ... » | Your'eBuying winecigarettesand crackersa mana skel... » | faggots » | you gain 7 pounds in 2 weeks.you have taken to dri... » | Faggots » | whiskey in iced coffeewhen you order a sandwichat ... » | I did cokei thought i could love youno reallyyou ... » | love letter to n. »

Faggots

1.
I ran myself ragged
by not drinking
and last night
when he came in
with his boyfriend
both of them in blackouts
from the whiskey
both too loud
with perfect beards
and nice hair
I drank quickly from the
Ancient Age bottle
then went to bed.

2.
In a text message he said
"come over to my house
we'll take a bath with salts
then have crazy sex all night"
I erased the message by accident
and only noticed later when i tried
to show my friend at the bar.

3.
I say "I have a gig later"
and she says, after a nearly audible pause
"I really like glitter too"