« Home | whiskey in iced coffeewhen you order a sandwichat ... » | I did cokei thought i could love youno reallyyou ... » | love letter to n. » | Faggots » | Faggots » | Your jeans have ripped.you tried to sit on the arm... » | Faggots » | Faggots » | He rolls over in sleeptaking with himthe brown egy... » | 1.The moon's half there.You can see the other half... »

Faggots

1.
I'm itchy
on my face
and my ears too
i think its the msg
from my beef salad,
vietnamese.
or all the sugar
in the bear claw
I found in a white paper bag
on the kitchen table, half eaten.

2.
She comes in
with her pants pulled down
with her ass out and
her pubes showing
she hugs each of us
rubbing his sweaty chest
against each of our faces
swinging his hips smally
to britney spears.
He throws his phone against
the wall, it breaks
into five pieces
the batter bounces off my leg.
he smiles
like a child. his eyes
red and wet, pre tears
pre crying.

3.
he says
"when i leave
what if i forget to
be gay"
i say
"you have to be kidding"
he says
"well you know what if i forget how
to be gay"
i say
"well its not like you are particularly queenie
you don't say...girl"
"girrrrl"
he says
"see you say that like an animal, you're gonna be fine"